ISIS to Shibboleth Migration Help Center
This page contains resources designed to help you migrate your ISIS enabled applications to Shibboleth.
- What is Shibboleth? What can it do for me?
- Why do I have to migrate?
- Migration Roadmap - When do I have to do this by?
- Details about logon ID support. What about QDB and ACF2 IDs?
- What is the SLA for Shib?
- What do I need to get started? (Prerequisite)
- What kind of code do I have to write?
- Migration checklist
- Platform requirements
- My application is vendor hosted. What do I need to know?
- When my application runs with Shibboleth, will my users be getting "000000000" for UIDs?
- When my application runs with Shibboleth, will I be getting the ip error message "The user's browser IP address has changed..."?
- Will I still need to use my Appid?
- What about isis ticket once my application is migrated?
- How do I handle logout?
For the Help Desks
- How will migration affect help desk support?
For the IT Folks
- What is the operational maintenance overhead for Shibboleth?
- How often do I need to upgrade?
- I have a java servlet app running directly off of my Java app server. What do I do?
- Login page customization
- What coding will I need to do?
- I knew the current version of Shibboleth doesn't have a logout feature, how do I sign user out?
- Only users with UID have access to my application. What will be returned for UID if a user without a UID tries to login?
- My application is developed/hosted by a vendor/other campus, will this have any impacts on my application?
- My application runs on a web server other than IIS/Apache, can it run with Shibboleth?
- Will I still get the same data as I did from ISIS? Anything new?
- Will Shib be backward compatible with ISIS?
- What are the technical differences between ISIS and Shib?'