uclaPersonScopedAffiliation states a person's affiliation specifically with UCLA. It is a custom attribute intended to complement standard attribute eduPersonAffiliation and eduPersonScopedAffiliation in order to store UCLA specific affiliation values. Currently populated values are:
This attribute is updated base on the data retrieved from respective sources that define the specific affiliation value.
Each value in this attribute has its own authoritative source:
- email@example.com: UCLA QDB system
- firstname.lastname@example.org: UCLA QDB system
- email@example.com: ASUCLA payroll system
- firstname.lastname@example.org: UCLA registrar's office
- email@example.com: UCLA payroll system
- firstname.lastname@example.org: UCLA payroll system
- email@example.com: UCLA registrar's office
- firstname.lastname@example.org: UCLA University Extension registrar's office
- email@example.com: Manual updates in Grouper by UCLA Investments team
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Manual update by Geffen Academy admin team
For retiree status, contact UCLA Human Resource.
For ASUCLA employee status, contact ASUCLA payroll Office.
For UCLA employee status, contact UCLA Payroll Office.
For student and degree student status, contact UCLA registrar's office.
For UNEX concurrent student status, contact University Extension registrar's office.
This is the usage of this attribute in the attribute-map.xml file. For more information about Mapping the attribute please visit Shibboleth wiki.