The Enterprise Directory defines uclaLogonID as the universal user-friendly electronic identifier created at https://accounts.iam.ucla.edu by a person who needs to access a UCLA electronic system for the use of single sign-on to multiple web applications distributed across the university.
The Enterprise Directory receives uclaLogonID from the UCLA Logon System via web service call in real time manner. If a uclaLogonID is created without a uclaUniversityID, a new entry is created for the identity with the following attributes being populated by the data collected at https://logon.ucla.edu/ during uclaLogonID creation:
In addition, the following attributes are automatically populated by the logic built in the Enterprise Directory:
- uclaPPID: auto-generated value
- uclaIdentityTrustLevel: unverified
- uclaOfficialEmailType: uclaAlternateEmail
- uclaOfficialEmail: value in uclaAlternateEmail
- uclaAlternateEmailPrivacyOption: internal
- uclaAlternateEmailPrivacyOption: external
- uclaOfficialEmailPrivacyOption: internal
- uclaOfficialEmailPrivacyOption: external
UCLA Logon System managed by Network Engineering & Operations, IT Services
For students, contact UCLA Registrar's Office.
For employees, contact IAMUCLA.
For others, contact IAMUCLA.
This is the usage of this attribute in the attribute-map.xml file. For more information about Mapping the attribute please visit Shibboleth wiki.