Known Issues with ISIS Admin Tool
This is a document in progress. Please check back often for updates.
This page details known issues currently assoicated with the ISIS Admin Tool
User do not have access to profiles he/she is supposed have access to.
We are aware of a number of users who cannot access their application profiles in the admin tool. If you are experiencing this problem, please contact Xiaoling Zhang at email@example.com.
Adding a New Application
- It is highly recommended when adding a new application, the users adds ".test" at the end of the application ID if the application profile is a test profile.
- It defers user to last page.
- It defers user to same page.
- Solution: Navigate to another area of the site.
- Applications, Users and etc that are added do not show up.
- Solution: Refresh your browser, Nagivate to another area of the site and nagivate back or clear your cache.
- Navigating to the end of the list causes an error
- Solution:Nagivate through users one page at a time.
- Granting permissions for mutliple users on different pages only grants users on the current page.
- Solution: Grant permissions to users that are only on the same page
Changes Do Not Show Up
- Changes made to an application profile (ie Add/Edit of an application) do not show up on the ISIS site.
Solution: There is about a 10 minute replication lag. So whenever you have made a change to an application profile in the Admin Tool, there will be a 10 minute delay before the changes take effect
Can not access Admin Tool Site
- User can not connect to the site
- Solution: The admin tool is only open to UCLA nets.
Applications Do Not Show Up
- Applications do not show up when logged in
- Solution: Click the Application link again and the applications will show up.
IP Address Issue
- When editing an application please do not remove the ip address "188.8.131.52"
- When adding an application please remember to add the ip address "184.108.40.206"
- When searching for an application it current gives user no options to edit, view and etc.
- Solution: FIXED
- IP addresses are not working/showing up even though they were added.
- Solution: Please make sure that the IP Addresses are all highlighted before submitting/editting
Issues with Safari
- Users are not able to submit chances using the Safari browser
- Solution: Please try using Firefox or IE.